Friday, August 21, 2009

My Life is Pretty Lackluster

I am THAT much closer to my goal of 50 books this year. I only have to finish Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty, and Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, and I'LL BE DONE. It shall be the first New Year's Resolution I've ever kept. 

Speaking of which, Sloppy Firsts is AMAZING. If you read Hayleyghoover's blog [which is brilliant, by the way], you may have heard of it. Megan McCafferty is a genius author. I'm halfway through, and I just started yesterday. So that's saying quite a lot.

My mom is on this Zumba kick recently, so instead of just going to a class at our rec center on Wednesdays, she's going to go to one on Mondays along with a weight class at another rec center. The weight/Zumba classes are also on Thursdays. I went to try one last night with her, and the weight part was REALLY hard. Seriously, my arms stiffen up whenever I move them above my shoulders. So I will not be going with her on Mondays. 

I have discovered The Element Song. Well, not me. I saw it in an episode of NCIS. It's BRILLIANT. Catchy, too. I can't sing along, though, because there's so many words, but it's still very interesting. 

I really should get a box set of NCIS. 

Ok, that was all I had to talk about. So I'm just going to go now. [=

No comments:

Post a Comment