Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love Blog: Day 3

Hello everyone! I went to a Zumba class yesterday night with my mom at my rec center, and to tell you the truth, it was really really fun. And the instructor, she's British. Oh yeah. 

So, we're on to boy number 3 today. I believe we're now at the beginning of 7th grade. 

Well, it technically all started at the end of sixth grade, when this mystery boy, Alex, showed up in my Tech class. He said he was transferred from another middle school in our county to our school. After a few weeks, he started going out with my friend, Becca. 

But it wasn't until the beginning of 7th grade that I started liking him. It was an extremely stupid move on my part, because he was really REALLY strange. But as a 12 1/4 year old, I didn't really have very good judgement. 

And by strange, he's like, REALLY DISTURBED. Stella, you know what I mean.

So I had a crush on this guy. Then Becca, the one that he was going out with in sixth grade, tipped him off that I liked him, and all hell broke loose. 

So he asked me in gym how long I had liked him, I said 3-ish months, he asked me if I could date, I said only in school, and that was the end of that. 

This is really boring, isn't it? This boy was one of the more dramatic, and I can't really be very entertaining about it. 

So here's a slightly more entertaining anecdote about my Zumba experience last night.

My mom read a story about Zumba in this weekly feature in the paper. And she's borderline obsessed with losing weight because she's 'not getting any younger' and all that menopausal crap. 

So off we went to the local recreation center for our class. Our instructor, as I said, is British and her name is Nancy. She's EXTREMELY energetic. She hooked her Ipod up to the speakers, and guess what came on? Just guess. 'I Gotta Feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas. 

The other stuff was a lot of Latin music and mambo and at the end, Nancy even played 'You Should Be Dancing' by the Bee Gees, and my mom almost had a stroke, she was so excited. There was an older woman, probably in her fifties or sixties, a twenty-something who is the sub for Nancy, a few thirty and forty year olds [including my mom], and a larger woman who's daughter is the twenty-something. There's another teenage girl in there, I'm guessing she's anywhere from 13-15. Her mother and my mother were talking about how they can barely keep up in the class because they're so out of shape blah blah blah. All in all, a nice bunch. 

Well, that's it for today everyone! I think I'll be able to finish the Love Blog tomorrow or next Monday, because half of the guys from 7th grade can be grouped together. [=

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for commenting, old chap! I really like your blog, it's very good! "and that was the end of that." Haha,I was in similar situations.

    ReplyDelete