Tuesday, August 11, 2009

British Dudes, Chicken, and Insomnia

Hello! Today's blog is going to be about British dudes. And why they're way better than American dudes.

Seriously, why are they so much better looking that American dudes? Take Charlie, for example. Is he not the cutest dude ever? 

Ok, now I sound like some teenage girl stalking some guy on the Internet. Don't take that the wrong way.

Last night I made the Suprêmes de Volailee à la Milanaise all by myself. To the non-french speaking people [including me], that is chicken breasts covered in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, then sauteed in butter. Lots and lots of butter. I did not realize this before, but the French really really like butter. 

It was the best chicken I personally have ever tasted. 

This blog is so disappointing. 

Oh, here's something exciting! I think I've got sleep insomnia. Maybe. 

See, here's the thing. I have to get up for school at 6:30. So I take every chance I get to sleep in late and stay up late. Especially now that it's summer. So I went to bed last night at 11. Which is actually early for me, because normally, I stay up until past 12 reading or watching late-night TV. 

So as I said, last night I went to bed at 11. I woke up at 5, when my dad gets ready for work. I tossed and turned for a little while, and finally went back to sleep. Only to wake up at 6:45. My mom left for work at 7:15, and I went back to sleep until 9. From 9 to 10:30, I couldn't sleep, so I just moved from one side of the bed to the other for a while. Then I got up. And I'm always exhausted when I get up now! It never used to be like this. Oh well. I can always read more! 

I'm going to go because my mother is coming home. Yay! Not really. Her new thing to do is leave me to-do lists every day. I was supposed to empty the dishwasher, but I didn't do it. So I shall go do it now. Maybe see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment